NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA–(Marketwired – Jan. 24, 2014) – Quorum Information Technologies Inc. (Quorum) (TSX VENTURE:QIS) announced a series of new features that the company will exhibit at the 2014 NADA Conference in New Orleans this weekend. The company previously announced the advancement and growth of its ground-breaking Communicator functionality, as well as its Make More Money toolkits, both of which will be prominent in their conference display. However, they will also be showing numerous other high-value additions to its flagship dealership and customer management system, XSellerator.
Mark Allen, Quorum's Vice President of Sale, Marketing and Services explained, “While Communicator and our Make More Money (M3) toolkits will likely steal the show at our booth at the NADA conference, we wanted to let dealers know that we have been busy adding other features and partners in our relentless pursuit of helping them use DMS technology to enhance to their business. This year at the show we not only have those two key developments, but are also showcasing some key new features that were introduced in our most recent 4.7.7 release of our software. Best of all, of course, is that we are rolling all of these enhancements out to our customers at no additional cost to them.”
Some key new features that Quorum will show at the conference are:
- XSellerator 's all-new Vehicle Condition Reporting capability that allows service departments to provide recommendation to customers for service, automatically apply quotes and track declined operations – all in a fully integrated fashion without the need for other outside tools.
- Full 2-way integration with a new partner, Total Customer Connect, who will provide Quorum dealerships with software for their customers to be able to book service appointments from their website and have those appointments automatically push right into XSellerator.
- An all new “calendarized” version of both its service appointment management functionality, as well as XSellerator's “sales desktop,” which manages sales staffs' calendar and tasks.
- New parts and service pricing matrix features, plus discount tracking, designed to help dealers maximize fixed operations gross profit.
- Additional Communicator plug-ins (automated message capabilities) as well as the ability to manage customer consent for text messaging.
- Numerous other smaller enhancements to make the software easier to use and more efficient, including streamlining certain process flows to remove clicks required to complete a transaction.
“The new 4.7.7 release is a very significant one for us,” commented Maury Marks, Quorum's President and CEO, “in addition to the new M3 toolkits, there are some major enhancements to XSellerator driven [as usual] by feedback from our customers, not to mention nearly 150 smaller enhancements and improvements to the software. I'm pleased that we are able to show everything at this year's NADA conference.”
Quorum is a North American company focused on developing, marketing, implementing and supporting its XSellerator product for GM, Isuzu, Chrysler, Hyundai, KIA, Nissan, Subaru, NAPA and Bumper to Bumper dealerships. XSellerator is a dealership and customer management software product that automates, integrates and streamlines every process across departments in a dealership. One of the select North American suppliers under General Motors' DTAP and IDMS programs, Quorum is the second largest DMS provider for GM's Canadian dealerships with 25% of the market. Quorum is a Microsoft Partner in both Canada and the United States. Quorum Information Technologies Inc. is traded on the Toronto Venture Exchange (TSX-V) under the symbol QIS. For additional information please go to www.QuorumDMS.com.
The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.