AN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA–(Marketwire – Feb. 4, 2011) – Quorum Information Technologies Inc. (TSX VENTURE:QIS) (Quorum) followed up today's surprising new customer price protection announcement with a second announcement of a ground-breaking program for new customers of its flagship dealership management product, XSellerator™. The program is called 'DMS Assurance' and covers three components:
- Price Assurance – locking in monthly support rates for “life” for new customers, plus the added benefit of no future factory integration costs for supported franchises, along with dealer-friendly month-to-month contracts (see previous release “Quorum's Pledge”).
- Software Assurance – every new Quorum customer will automatically receive all future XSellerator versions at no cost. In addition, all new versions of the underlying Microsoft technology (server operating system and database engines) will be provided at no cost as Quorum rolls them out. Customers can also enjoy unlimited secure remote connections for existing users to their system through the Internet or handheld devices such as iPads.
- Business Assurance – a remarkable option for new Quorum customers that provides protection from future hardware replacements and common ad-hoc charges for a very low monthly “subscription” fee. The major components include:
- The dealership's server will be automatically replaced after 60 months at no cost;
- No additional fees for unlimited use of standard F&I forms, and Quorum's large library of electronic non-F&I forms and documents (eDocuments) that can be used in XSellerator and stored with transactions;
- Access to the entire Quorum, library of high-value Excel-based “FlexReports.”
“This announcement is a key part of Quorum's strategy to provide its dealership customers with maximum value at the best possible prices. We do not believe in the traditional model where dealers experience continual added costs for using their systems. The combination of these 'assurances', that we collectively call 'DMS assurance', provides dealerships with the ultimate price protection and cost predictability for their information technology. Dealers will only incur additional costs if they decide to add new services, grow their business and add users, or decide to have us perform custom work for them. The point is that it is all in their control,” explained Mark Allen, Quorum's Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Services.
“Not only that, but the server replacement element of our 'Business Assurance' option in conjunction with the services we already provide like automated off-site back-ups and server protection and monitoring, dealerships will find that they now have all of the benefits normally attributed to ASP or cloud-computing models, but without any of the deficiencies like expensive communication and reliance on outside data centers. In short, it is the best of both worlds.”
“2011 is a break out year for Quorum. These new programs really set us apart from the field of dealer systems providers. We are proud to lead the way and bring these sorts of programs to our customers,” Allen concluded.
Quorum is a North American company focused on developing, marketing, implementing and supporting its XSellerator product for GM, Isuzu, Chrysler, Hyundai, KIA, Nissan, Subaru, NAPA and Bumper to Bumper dealerships. XSellerator is a dealership and customer management software product that automates, integrates and streamlines every process across departments in a dealership. One of the select North American suppliers under General Motors' IDMS program, Quorum is the second largest DMS provider for GM's Canadian dealerships with 25% of the market. Quorum is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Field-Level Managed ISV in both Canada and the United States. Quorum Information Technologies Inc. is traded on the Toronto Venture Exchange (TSX-V) under the symbol QIS. For additional information please go to www.QuorumDMS.com.
The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.